Friday, September 29, 2006

Welcome, Wordpress v Blogger

I started blogging back in August 2006, the purpose of the blog was to share with people some of my reflections on what it means to be a Christian in the modern world, and to share with you some of my own daily journey with God. I set up a blog on Wordpress.com (www.bickers.wordpress.com) but thought I'd give Blogger a go as well, to see which is the easiest to use, and which gets the most hits. I must admit that at the moment, I can see both good things and bad things in both Wordpress and Blogger. Submitting enteries on Blogger is much quicker and easier, as is uploading pictures. I'm going to keep both blogs going, and make a decision about which one I'll ultimately stick with. Does anyone else have any comments/reflections about Wordpress v Blogger?

No comments: