Thursday, October 05, 2006

Poem

I received this poem in the post today, it comes from Val and Stan Holloway who live in Argyll, Scotland:

I am the one who heareth thee
I am the provider of all you see
I am he who over all prevails
I am the one who never fails
I am the one who knows all you feel
I am he that all you diseases heal
I am he that does teach and guide
I am he in whom you can confide
I am the one who is always just
I am and in me you can trust
I am the one worthy of your praise
I am he who knows the number of your days
I am the lamb of God and Lord of light
I am he who keeps you by day and night
I am the Lion of Judah, the dove of peace
I am he who all your sorrows cease
I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end
I am the one who is your truest friend
I am master, saviour, Lord and King
I am he who wants to be your everything.

No comments: